Friday 10 August 2012

My Current Lipstick Choice

I always find wearing lipstick makes a person look more well dressed. So when I'm going somewhere that requires to dress up, I'll wear on a lipstick.

There are 2 lipsticks that I'm always reaching for.



And they are the Revlon Colorstay Lipstick.

We have quite a few shades to choose from in Singapore.


And my 2 favourite / most used are Rose Nectar and Peach.


The Rose Nectar is more on the reddish tone and the Peach is more on the coral tone, The colours look similar in the photo, but in real life, 
Peach looks more natural, depending on how you apply, Peach looks like you don't have any lipstick on, makes you look healthier. Where you apply more, making the colour more intense, it makes you look more dessy.
Where as for Rose Nectar, It has more of the reddish tone, it gives of a more elegant look, but at the same time, because of its colour, it gives a very wearable look, suitable for shopping / dinner date!(:

What I like about the Revlon Lipstick is...


There is this colour cap on the top of the lipstick, so I don't have to flip to the back of the lipstick or open the lipstick cap to see what colour is it! Because I use these 2 lipstick so often, just by looking at the colour of the cap, I could tell which is which! Saves me some time in the rushy morning~~(:

Another plus point about this lipstick is that it doesn't dry out your lips! (:

If I didn't remember wrongly, Revlon Colorstay Lipsticks retail for SGD$21.90 at Guardian and Watsons.
PS. I'm not sure about the rest though..

Lipstick Recommendation anyone??

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...