Sunday 16 September 2012

TAG - 25 Random Question

From yesterday's post, I mention that I didn't want to do a review post, it's the same today.
I feel like having a weekend off from doing reviews.

I was having a pretty lazy day today, doing what I do best, PROCRASTINATING!~ HAHAH!

I was on YouTube a while ago and saw hover/ hoverable on twitter did a 25 random question tag some time back. So I thought..hmm.. I shall do that too!~

Alright, without much nagging and story telling, like yesterday,

I BRING YOU THE 25 RANDOM QUESTION TAG!~


1) Do you have any pets?

For those who are new to my blog,
Yes I do, I have 2 dogs, They are Ozzy and Domo!



I did a post on them, Click HERE view it

2) Name 3 Things that are physically close to you


1. A " Hello Panda" cookie wrapper ( I just ate one of them before doing this post)
2. Lip Balm
3. My organizer (school is starting the coming week, so I have to start jotting down my timetable soon!~)

3) What is the weather like right now!~

It's at night right now.
A little stuffy, but it's usually like this in Singapore. If the weather is scorching the entire day, it is usually the stuffy at night, but it is way much cooling than in the day!~

4) Do you drive? If so have you crashed?

Yes I have a driver's licence and I drive. I'm actually a timid driver, so I am too overly careful while driving. Sometimes, my sister complains about my speed!):
So nope, I haven't been in any crash or accident. I hope I'll never be in one!~

5) What time did you wake up this morning?

I woke up at 9.02am this morning. I remembered it so well because I was suppose to be up earlier, since I have to be somewhere, but I woke up late!~ =p

6) When is the last time you showered?

This may sound really gross. but the last time I showered is last night before I went to bed.
PS. I am going to shower after this post. So don't judge me!~

I always shower twice a day. Once before I sleep and once before I go out in the day. But I was terribly late today~ So I couldn't shower.

7) What was the last movie you saw?

If it was referring to the movie in the cinema. I think it is "The Dark Knight Rises" or "Brave"



One of them. I watched it on the same week. So I can't really remember which was earlier. I've a feeling it might be "Brave"

But if it was referring to any movie watched anywhere,
It is "Tangled". My family and I just watch it on TV this afternoon!~


8) What does your last message say?

ok friend don't forget tmr at 11am amk mrt!!! see u!!! (((: brg loads of cash!!!(((:

My friend will probably kill me when she see's her message on my blog.
I hope she never sees this!=p

9) What's your ringtone?

This is really hard to show you on a post.
But if you have an IPhone, It is the ringtone in "robot"

10) Have you ever been to a different country?

This is actually my most dreaded question. I don't want to seem like I'm showing off or anything.

But yes, I have.
I'm not sure if you've read, I just went on a cruise trip to Redang Island.

Click HERE and HERE for the posts!~

11) Do you like sushi?

YES! I love Sushi!~ And many other food as well!~
Sometimes I feel like a Food Junkie.
If I didn't control myself on what I eat everyday, I probably am overweight right now.

PS. I mean no offend to anyone. But if I didn't control myself, I can really eat quite scarily.

12) Where do you buy your groceries?

I don't do grocery shopping, it's mainly my mum that's doing them.

But when I need to get some groceries, I'll drop by Sheng Shiong or Fairprice to get them.

I think you would only know these places if you are living in Singapore.

I do go to Cold Storage, which is very near my place, but not often. I find the products there are quite over priced!~

13) Have you taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?

No I don't. I don't have a problem with falling asleep. I only have a problem with waking up!~ HAHAHAH!

The only kind of medication that I took that made me fall asleep is my Travel Pills.

I have motion sickness. So I have to take them when I getting onto the plane or transportation that makes me feel sick. And that medication makes me feel drowsy and sleep

14) How many siblings do you have?

I have 2 sisters, 1 older another younger.

15) Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

I have a laptop. 
Before I entered polytechnic, I shared a desktop with my sister. But after I entered polytechnic, my parents got me a laptop, So I can do my work and carry around (mainly and only to school) easily.

16) How old are you turning on your next birthday?

I'll be turning 23 next June!(:

17) Do you wear contacts or glasses?

I used to wear glasses when I was much younger ( I think around 5-7 years old?)

But my eye sight improved and I don't wear any of them now.

Which I am feeling really fortunate about.

I really want to try wearing contacts, but the thought of sticking your fingers into your eyes scares me!~

18) Do you colour your hair?

Yes I do.

There was this period, about a year ago, I dyed my hair black so I don't have to keep touching up on the roots when they grow out.

But I got really sick of the hair colour and dyed it purple. But it is now copper brown!~

19) Tell me something you are planning to do today?

PS. It is 8.44pm right now. So there isn't really anything exciting for me to do.

I'm planning to make myself some tomyam soup ( I have been craving the entire day for it)
Then shower, apply some mask on my face, read my Bobby Brown Makeup Manual and probably go to bed after that

Nothing too exciting~

20) When is the last time you cried?

It's about a month or 2 back when I was watching Dog Whisperer.


I love this show!~
I have a really soft spot for animals. So whenever something sad happens to them, I'll start crying nonstop!~
Sometimes I get irritated with myself for not being able to stop too!~

21) What's your perfect pizza topping?

PINEAPPLES!~

I don't really like eating pineapple as a fruit, like when it is freshly cut up. But I love them when they're in pizzas. I'll always try to pick out the ones that has more pineapples first before anything/anyone else.

22) Which do you prefer- hamburger or cheeseburger?

Cheeseburger? I love CHEESE!~

23) Have you had an all-nighter?

Not so often now. But I do it quite often in the past.

I use to stay up all night just to do last minute revision for the test I have the next day.
Some other times are when I stayed up all night just to finish watching the dramas that I'm addicted to.

But I guess my body is feeling a little old now. Now I feel tired after 12. It feels like 2-3 am at midnight to me.

24) What's your eye colour?

I'm Asian, So my eye colour is dark brown!(:

25) Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

Yes, I can.

Coke has this after taste that makes me feel uncomfortable.
So very often, I prefer getting Pepsi.
And also....Pepsi is cheaper than Coke in SingaporeLOL!~

That's the end of the post,

Hope you enjoy reading.

If you have done something like this, feel free to leave your link in the comments section below, I'll love to read/ watch them!~

Till next post,

Bye!~

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...