Friday 14 September 2012

Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat

WARNING!
This post is going to be really boring~

Yes you saw that. I can't help but to feel that this post is maybe going to be really short and boring.
I usually don't see a need to see review on this because I thought it all works the same!~

but no no no...



Today's post is on the top coat that I recently bought.


I did a post when I got this saying that I saw some great reviews.
I also mention that I had it on for 4 days and there's no sign of chipping~

So now, I'm back there with an updated review/thoughts.


For starters, I like how the packaging looks. but then again, I'm someone who is easily fantasize by packaging. As long as it looks a little different from what I'm use to seeing, I'll like it.HAHAHA!


I also like that the applicator is a flat rectangle brush, makes it so much easier to apply the top coat on.
Actually I think most of sally hansen's coats(not colour) are like that.
Not too sure though.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

My Thoughts,
From my experience

I have been using this for a little close to a month now.
And I have been loving it.

As mentioned earlier, there was no sign of chipping on the 4th day.

I don't know if it was because I didn't do anything too tough on my nails or what.

With this top coat on, The nail colour will not chip until I want to remove it, which is close to 1.5weeks later.

I usually only have my nails the same colour for that long only when I diligently reapply it like 3-5days later.

I feel so biased giving all positive comments about this top coat. But I haven't had any negative experience with this product.

To summarize what I like about this product, 
1)Easy to apply due to the square/rectangle applicator.
2) Dries within 1 minute so I can be a little less careful when I start doing/touching things.
3) It seals the nail colour quite well, leaving a nice shine on the nails, although it fades by the end of a week.
4) There is no sign of chipping after 1.5 week!~

Ohh!~ I actually thought of something that I don't really like about this product..


What I don't like about this product,
Since the bottle is opaque, I can't really see how much I have left and I can't estimate when I need to buy one.

There's no way I can looking into the bottle through the cap because the chemical smell from the topcoat is too overpowering!~

This retails for SGD$11.90-$16.90 at our local Watsons/ Guardian Stores.

My sister has actually got herself the Seche Vite top coat that everyone has been raving about. I shall try it out one day and share with all of you what I think about it!~(:

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...