Saturday 6 October 2012

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Perfume!~

Hi everyone,

It's 2.15am now!~ Just few moments when I was waiting for the photos to be loading for this post, I was dozing away.
But right now as I'm trying this, I'm wide awake!~ This feels weird.
I've never had this feeling when I feel so tired and when I do something else, I'm wide awake.

Usually I'll just doze off as usual while doing it.HAHAHA!~

Alright, without further ado, let's start with today's post

It's been sometime since I did a perfume post.
I thought it would be nice to do one today!~
Since I've been spraying this on myself the entire week!~




I haven't tried the original one though.
I didn't really like it as much when I smell it at the store.
So I didn't get that.

I shall give it a try next time I drop by!~


I get sick of a scent very easily and have to switch between scents.
So unless it is a repurchase, I usually will get the smallest bottle, because it'll last me for a very long time!~


Unlike the larger bottles, it doesn't come with a pump on the cap.
Instead you have to remove the cap to reach for the pump.

I find that this size comes very handy!~
I can toss it into my bag and have it the entire day without feeling that it's really heavy!~


Nothing too interesting, This is how the pump looks like.

By the way, I don't know if you noticed, this perfume is pink. And I'm pretty sure almost all the perfume I own are all pink!~ Not that I like pink, I actually don't really fancy them, but it seems like they read my mind or know me too well to make all my favorite perfumes pink!~

My Thoughts,
From my experience.

What I like about this product, I love the scent of this product!~ It has this sweet refreshing smell to it.
I would say it is different from the Hugo Boss one that I really like. This scent is much more feminine as compared to that.

I'm not someone who fancies floral scents, but I do really like the scent of this. I don't really know how to describe scent.
All I can say is it is a sweet refreshing floral scent!~

This perfume actually stay on on me the entire day no matter what I'm doing.
I will always smell it whenever I have this on, which saves me the hassle of respraying.

I have friends that commented that this perfume has a really nice scent when I have it on!~

PS. This perfume makes me start to really like sweet girly scents.

What I don't like about this product, Sometimes, I find this perfume too strong for my liking. Even if it's only one pump.

I don't know why, I guess I just got sick of the scent and have to spray something else.
Sometimes, I feel that this scent is too strong I start to feel a little dizzy.
But other times, It's alright..

Would I recommend this? Yes I would, If you're looking for something that stays on for a long period of time, thisis definitely the scent.
For girls who likes floral refreshing scent!~ you shouldn't give this a miss!~I'm sure you'll definitely like this.
I wouldn't recommend this to girls who do not like sweet scent because this perfume has a distinct sweetness in it and it might not be of everyone's liking!~

This retails for approx SGD$90 at our local Sephora stores
PS. I'm not too sure about the price though.

Have you tried this??
What are your thoughts?
Share them in the comments section below!~
I'll love to read them!~

And what perfume do you recommend or is currently loving!~
Share them with me too!~

Till next post!~

Thanks for reading!~

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...