Thursday 18 October 2012

TAG : Would You Rather (Beauty Edition)

Hi Everyone,

Just few moments ago, I was watching Angela's, aka teddybearkitties on YouTube, video on this tag and I thought of doing it.

For those who are wondering, here's her video on the tag.



So let's get started!!~

1) Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup, or nice hair and no makeup?

This is pretty simple!~
I rather go out with nice hair and no makeup.
It's not like I have very heavy makeup on everyday. I only apply a little BB cream on a daily basis.
So if one day I had to choose one, I would go out without makeup than to have messy hair.
I just care about my hair too much. If it is not how I want it to look, I'll redo it and if I'm out of the house, I'll just tie it up into a bun to at least make it look neater. LOL!~

2) Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

I would definitely shave my brows!~ without any doubt!
I mean when you shave your brows, it will still grow back. But if your eyelashes fall out, chances are that it wouldn't grow back would be higher.
This is my logic~ If your eyelashes fall out and will definitely grow back again, then people wouldn't be bothered by hair loss and balding.

Furthermore, if I shave my brows, I can draw them and make them look natural. If I don't have eyelashes, I have to wear falsies everyday, it would just be too troublesome!~

3) Would you rather be forced to shop only at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

Sephora. Definitely.
This is a cheating question!~ HAHAHA! you know why?
Because in certain Sephora outlets in Singapore there is a MAC counter!~ so I can still get my MAC product there!~
Furthermore, there is more brands to choose from at Sephora~ There's more variety of products for me to choose from at Sephora!~

4) Would you rather wear the Lip gloss / Lip liner look or 80's perm?

Googling 80's perm.. And this is what I found..




Ok. I'll go with lip gloss/lip liner look. At least if I messy up my lipgloss/ lip liner, it's less noticeable.
I mean.. If I were to go out with this hairstyle, I'll attract a lot of attention.
And me being me, I don't want to have people staring at me because of this hair.
PS. I'm not a havoc person.. I'm fine with my straight hair!~ LOL!!~

5) Would you rather leave your house with a obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

I've even went out of house with both these mistakes, and they aren't really bothering me much.
I realised, the only people who will actually be bothered by these is yourself so as long as you manage to pass this barrier anything is fine!~HAHAHA!

Obviously I wouldn't want to go out with any of these, but if I were to choose, I would go for
Obvious foundation line.
I've tried overdone blush and I think I look like a clown, if not a Baboon's butt.
I thought the obvious foundation line looks less noticeable as compared to the overdone blush!~HAHA!~

6) Would you rather wear MC hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

Let's see.. Have to google again!~

MC Hammer Pants

Biker Shorts

Let's see.. If MC hammer pants have to be gold in colour, I'll choose biker shorts!~ HAHAHA!

I've seen more people wearing biker shorts like pants very often nowadays and I thought it look quite alright~
I don't really mind wearing them... But MC hammer pants.. gold...So striking.... NAH!~ I'll give it a pass!

7) Would you rather have bad Orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

HAHHAA!~ This is pretty simple!~

WEIRD TAN LINES THAT CAN'T BE COVERED!~

If I had a bad spray tan, I probably would feel that I'm really dirty and will keep exfoliating my skin until it goes away~

I have some really ugly tan lines, because of the clothes that I wear and the sun in Singapore. But everyone will have tan lines~ So it's pretty common

Plus it looks more natural to me!~ HAHAHA!~

8) Would you rather have a bad hair cut or a bad hair colour?

I don't really want both. If were to choose, I'll go for a bad hair colour.

Because at least for a bad hair colour, you can redye it sooner as compared to a bad hair cut.
If you get a bad hair cut and it's too short, you have to wait for months to let the hair grow!!~~ NO WAY!!~ I'll have to stay with that hair for MONTHS!

I'd go for a bad colour.. At least I can redye it the next day, if I don't mind my hair damaging further, or a month later!~

9) Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?

Twitter!!~ Definitely without any doubt!~

They serve different purpose, twitter is for social networking and I'm really bad at updating my status!~ If you follow me on twitter you'll know!~ HAHAHA!~

YouTube is like television and Google to me! Whenever I don't know something I'll YouTube it. Whenever I'm bored, I'll watch YouTube...

YouTube is an important part of my life~~ HAHAHA!

10) Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

I'll give up on Makeup brushes although they are so dear to me.

But without them, I still can use my fingers, Q-tip and sponges.
If I don't have Mascara, and I'm attending a function, the makeup will not look complete..

It'll just look too weird with full eye makeup on without mascara to finish the look!~


Alright!!~ that's all for the Would you rather Tag!!~
I thought it might need more a lot more thinking, but it seems really easy for me to decide which I would rather have!~

I hope you've enjoyed it!!~

If you've done something similar, Leave it in the comments section down below and I'll love to see them!!~(:

Thanks for reading!!~

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...