Sunday 4 November 2012

BB cream Haul from Cosmetic-Love

Hi Everyone!~

About 2 weeks ago, I did some online shopping and bought some BB creams from Cosmetic-Love.

I was a little skeptical about purchasing from them, mainly the authenticity, but I was assured by a few Korean product lovers that the products are all authentic.
PS. This is not an advertisement.



I messed it up a little. But this is roughly how it came.

All the products purchased are nicely wrapped with bubble wrap, I was very satisfied when I saw it, because I thought they might just pack them together in one bubble wrap since they are more or less around the same sizes.
PS. I've received one that did that.


These are the BB creams I purchased


And these are the samples they added into the package.

If you look on the left of the photo, you will see some Styrofoam packing in it.

They are really thoughtful!!~
I found them at the bottom of one of the product that was made of glass.
It is added to reduce the impact on the glass item if someone drop it~
SOOO impressed!~

PS. I'm probably easily impressed. LOL!~

Alright, Let's start see what I got!~



Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream (Bright Fit)


W13 in Natural Beige

I wanted to try the Precious Mineral Sun BB cream.
When online and did some research, found that the Mineral BB cream(bright fit) is a best seller.
Not all reviews are great. Some said the Sun BB is better.
So I thought I would try the precious Mineral BB (bright fit) to see how much I like that

I'm not going to lie, I was kind of bought over by the good reviews I saw.LOL!~



Also from Etude House,
I got the Shini Star Clear BB Lotion.

I've seen Foreverangela21  aka teddybearkitties on YouTube, using it so much on her channel, so I really wanted to try this out.

They only have one shade for this.




Holika Holika Aqua Petite Jelly BB

I got mine in the darker shade.
I think it's called Natural Beige or something.
It's the 2nd shade.

PS. All these BB creams have very very good reviews, that's mainly the reason why I choose them over so many others.

It comes with this sponge.. I haven't but I've never seen anyone on YouTube using this sponge yet. So I was kind of surprise to see this in the box.



Last product that I got.
Dr Jart Sliver Label Rejuvenating Blemish Base

Sunny, aka Sunnydahye on YouTube, did a review on her channel


Here's the video if you're interested.


And here are the samples that came with it.

On the top left corner of the photo, there is this snail mask.
I don't think I'll dare to use this. I got a little freaked out by it. LOL!~ I shall read up on them and try it one day when I'm not so freaked out by it. LOL!~


PS.
Some of you may think that I'm being ridiculous for buying so many BB cream at one go.
But I go through BB cream very quickly, mainly because I wear them everyday.
1 bottle of BB cream usually last me for about 3-5months.

I have friends telling me that their BB cream can last them for 1-1.5 year. But mine never last so long.

I'm thinking of asking my sisters, who has different skin types, to try them with me too(don't know if they are willing to), so I can do a review on these BB creams on different skin types!~
We'll see how it goes~~

If there's any BB cream from above you want me to do a review on, leave them down in the comments section below!~

I'll use them first and share my thoughts!!(: But you have to give me sometime to try it out, maybe 2-4weeks, before I can do a review.(:

Thanks for reading!!~

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...