Tuesday 11 December 2012

Holiday Season… Holiday Wants

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking if I shouldn't blog today since I didn't felt like blogging a review post.

But there’s another part of me wanting to blog about something.

I don’t really know how this post is going to be… I’m hoping it won’t be too random. LOL

I don’t know why, December always feels like a holiday month. Even though I’m in Singapore and it’s summer all year round, I always feel December is winter to me.

PS. To me, Wintery feeling = Festive feeling~
I don’t know if anyone feels the same, since I haven’t been to a country where it’s snowing, so it’s all in my mind~~~

Every time, around this time of the year, I always seem to have many wants. I don’t seem to have too many months throughout the year, but whenever it’s December, I seem to have a list of things I want…-.-

I don’t know if I've mentioned, but I’m trying to save some money and I don’t want to spend money on too many makeup. So I’m pretty sure I won’t even get half of what I have been wanting. But I thought it is nice to jot it down, with the thought, even if I don’t get it, I can look at them in this post!~ HOHOHO!!~



Let’s start with High-End products,
The ones that I’m least likely to get~




I love Facial Spray, especially those that has a minty feeling to it!~ It instantly freshens me up!~

This Beauty Elixir is probably the product that I have been wanting for the longest time!~

I have been wanting this before I even started blogging, but I put it on hold because I couldn't get it in Singapore at that time and it was quite expensive to get it off online for the small bottle.

When they start selling them at Sephora in Singapore, I went over to try it many times. Many time I was so tempted to get it, but I manage not to because of the price, again…



I have been wanting to try out the Box o Powders from Benefit for ages. But I couldn't decide which one I want more… that’s why I haven’t got myself one..

PS. I included the lip glosses because I want to try them too~~

Still at Benefit…



I want this High Beam Highlighter too!!!~~

Why don’t benefit sells mini versions of all their stuff!~ Like this I can get all of them at a cheaper price!!~~~ HAHAHAHAH!



I chanced upon this on an online store based in Singapore.. It’s SGD$65.

I have this thing for lipsticks and blushes.. I guess it’s pretty much everything that has red undertone!~ LOL!

I really want to try these blushes because they have been raved about on YouTube~

I especially like this Tarte blush set, although I don’t know how many sets they have, because they’re all the blush colors that I will use on a everyday basis.

The last high end thing I want to get is..



These bunny brushes from Sigma!~

I really want to get a new set of brushes, because I seem to be shortage of brushes recently.

Not because it’s spoiled or anything. It’s because of schoolwork and my personal forte, procrastination, my brushes always seems so dirty and not washed. And thus.. Shortage of brushes.

This is the one I probably wouldn't buy because I don’t need brushes. I just need to be more diligent with cleaning them!~



From Drugstores,


The Loreal Infaillible Eyeshadows!~

I couldn't decide which colors I want to get.. That’s the reason why I haven’t get any..



I have been wanting these Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Stick.

It’s not sold in Singapore so I have to get them online if I really want them.

This is what YouTube has made me.

Because I keep watching all these videos that raves about all these products. I want them all)):
*very very bad*


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

OMG!~ I saw the rave. Thought that it was alright. But when it came in earlier last week, and I've tried them, I want them so badly now-.-



I believe I can include these under Drugstore products.

Korean Cosmetics



Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer

Many Korean YouTube-rs have been raving about this concealer and I really want to try it out.

But I’m not someone that finishes concealer fast. So….. It’ll be a waste if I get it..



Etude House Cookie Blusher

I don’t know if you remember I mentioned that I want to get some more after trying one of them..

I have yet to get any of them because I couldn't decide which colors I want..
Part of me is trying to resist getting it because I have so many blushes already!):



Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner

Yes again.. Because it’s so highly raved, I want to try it too!~

The one and only Non-beauty product I’ve been wanting to get is



These busy buddy twist ‘n treat toy for Ozzy and Domo

It’s no secret that I want to get them these so badly.

I saw this randomly on some videos and I thought it would be a good idea to get them, each one, to keep them thinking and occupied rather than sleeping through the entire day when we don’t have time to play with them.

But after searching high and low for it.. It’s almost SGD$50 to get one of these!!~ So if I get 2, it’ll cost me SGD$100.

I have been putting these on hold for more than a year now, because I’m afraid they might lose interest in it after a while and the money spent will be wasted.




I think that’s it for what I want..

I believe my list is not that short. But that’s all I can think for now.

I don’t think I’ll end up getting any, let alone all of them, because it would have been a real splurge and it just seems too ridiculous to get all of them all at one go.

I’m planning to get 1 of these, or maybe limiting myself only to get one of all these.
So if any of you have tried any of them and think it’s worth the buy, let me know!!~

And of course if your pet has the busy buddy toy, let me know how much they love it too!!~



Till next post



Thanks for reading!!~


xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...