Monday 10 December 2012

Lucido L Designing Pot

Hi Everyone!~

I sister has been asking me some question about hair care/styling few days ago. One of the question was “How I keep my hair neat and fly away free?”

I believe many of you out there are also having this problem, so I thought I would share what I do.

PS. I’m not a professional or anything, I’m just sharing what I do and is effective for me so far.

Sometimes, or maybe most of the time, even after taking really good care of my hair, I still will get random flyaways or hair sticking out like an antenna. I use to think that if I apply my hair treatment and hair lotion all the way to the roots of my hair it will help with it. But I’m so wrong about it. It only makes my hair really oily and even made my hair fall. But I was really lucky to find out before I had to deal with hair fall problems.

I was more concerned about keeping my hair neat, in the past, and I’ve tried out quite a good amount of products. Some of them I’m alright with it. I don’t really love them neither do I hate them. Some of them manage to damaged my hair, if not if makes my hair so stiff and hard throughout the day.

I was thinking of what to recommend my sister and I thought I should share it too.

IMG_0927


Lucido-L Designing Pot

IMG_0928

Mine is in Round Ridge.
They discontinued this packaging, so you can’t find this at your Watsons or Guardian.

But I think the New wax, Creamy Curls wax, is about the same. Or at least that’s what I recommended my sister.



This is how it looks like. It’s in a greenish packaging.

IMG_0931

It has a cream consistency. The first thought I had was it feels like whipped cream. But I think It’s no where near whipped cream. LOL!~

It is creamy and soft. The product is not runny, which makes it really easy to handle.

My Thoughts,

I wasn’t really looking for a wax to tame my frizzy hair. I actually wanted to get a wax to hold my hair when I curl it. I thought since the travel size wax for this isn’t expensive, so I decided to give it a try.

If you’re looking for curly hair that’s not structured, It’s like in between structured curls and waves, this wax can help keeping the curls like this the entire day!~

After using it for a while, I realise that I really like that it feels really light and it doesn’t look like I have any products on my hair, so one fine day, I randomly picked this up and tried it on my flyaway. And yay!~ I’ve been loving it!~

I also noticed that it doesn’t dry out the ends of my hair. I’m not too sure if they have any moisturising properties in it, but the new one has, which made me think that they probably repackaged it.

PROs

  1. Light Weight
  2. Great Scent
  3. Keep hair neat throughout the day
  4. Hold curls really well, But not structured curls
  5. Does not dry out your hair
  6. Non Sticky

CONs

  1. Does not hold structured/well defined curls well (Since it was suppose to hold curls)


Would I recommend this?

Yes I would. Unless you’re looking for something that keeps your hair style in place, or exactly the same since morning, it would be suitable for you.

It has pretty good holding power, but at the same time, you can rearrange it too.
That’s why the curls will “soften” throughout the day.



I got the small travel size one, so I only remember the price of it.

This retails for SGD$4.90(travel size) at our local Watsons, Guardian, and Major super/hyper marts.



Has anyone tried this? or have any other recommendations??



Thanks for reading!!~



xx, meiyi

2 comments:

  1. How do you apply the wax on your hair? isit after curling or before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      I apply it after any heat.
      I've never tried applying it before applying heat on my hair. I'm always very paranoid that it'll burn my hair.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...