Thursday 3 January 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMO!~

I have to do this post before the day comes to an end.

Today, 3rd January 2013, is Domo’s birthday!(:

Domo is 4 years old this year!!~

Time really flies… It seems like only a year since we got Ozzy, Domo didn’t even exist then…

And now he’s 4!!~

As much as I want to spend my entire day at home with him, I have to be in school the entire day):
But it’s alright.. He got many cuddles and birthday songs from our family. Not forgetting the unlimited amount of touch-touch LOL!~

Usually for Ozzy and Domo’s birthday, I’ll get them some new treats to try out. But this year, I thought since they sell cakes for dogs, I shall get one for them to share!(:

IMG_1290


IMG_1291

Domo’s a big boy now!!~ In dog years, he’s 28 years old!! Even older than me!~ LOL!~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMO!!~

MANY MANY LOVE!!(:

Before I end this post, here’s a close up shot of the cake

IMG_1293

I think it’s blueberry flavoured or something. There’s berry scent in it.

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...