Tuesday 29 January 2013

Oh so Random~

Hi Everyone!~

If you’re following me on Twitter, I tweeted that I will blog a post tomorrow. But I didn’t want to leave it all not updated for so long, so I shall share what I did today..( the without pictures edition) LOL!~

I went to Orchard with my friend today, was initially thinking of a movie marathon, but there isn’t really many nice movies to watch today.




Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters.


I don’t really know what to say about this show, but I find it a little predictable. LOL!~

But none the less, I enjoyed the movie. I went in without any expectations, mainly because I didn’t know what the storyline is going to be. LOL!~

And after the movie, we decided to do some CNY shopping, nothing too interesting.

I think I need to do a little explanation to why I haven’t been blogging so often in this month.

Other than having preparing for CNY, I am also starting to revise on my school work to prepare for my exams in May.

Some of you may say that it’s still a long way to go.. But it isn’t. If I don’t start now, it will be too late, I’ve learnt my lesson from past experiences LOL!~.

So I am getting myself into intense studying mood right now until the end of May(?), so there will be a lack of posts. Hope you don’t mind!!~ Sorry in advance~

Alright, I think I’ll stop here for today, shall get into my school work.

Thanks for reading!!~

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...