Monday 4 February 2013

Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Liquid

Hi Everyone!~

My photos have been long overdue..

I remember when I just started, I’m so on the ball, I never felt that my posts are overdue. But now.. I have a list of products I want to talk about and don’t have time to..Alright, cutting long story short, let me get started.

I was at a Watson's Member Sale some time back, I can’t really remember when, but it’s really months ago. I believe it was about 3 months ago.. You’ll know why in the next post..

I heard many great reviews on blogs and videos I couldn’t give it a miss when they were on promotion. When I was there, they are only left with the Sebum version, for oily skin, I thought I would just get it to try out..

IMG_1314


Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Liquid

IMG_1315


There is 4 different kinds, Moist, Sebum, Age care and Brightening.

Moist – Moisturize your skin, suitable for people with dry skin

Sebum – Remove excess oil on your face, suitable for people with oily skin

Age care – For people with matured skin

Brightening – lightly exofliate, suitable for people with dull skin.

I have the brightening version one too, I’ll probably talk about it in the next post.

I thought, since I have a slightly oily skin on my t-zone area, so it wouldn’t be a bad idea to try that out!~ And thus got the one and only kind they have during the sale.

IMG_1316

I really like it when pump products come with this catch/stopper thing to prevent you from accidentally pumping product out~

IMG_1319

Not sure if you’re able to see, The product comes out like water. It doesn’t have any scent, doesn’t feel oily, sticky or anything. It literally feels like water.

IMG_1321

Products on my arm (left to right)
Holika Holika Moisture lips lipstick in Red Candy
Holika Holika Moisture lips lipstick in Fresh Orange
Silky Girl Funky Eyelights Pencil in Ever Green (waterproof)
Etude House Oh’m line Eyeliner in brown
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara Waterproof
Etude House Eyeshadow in Cafe Mocha

IMG_1322

After a couple of fast swipe

IMG_1323

After soaking the leftover makeup with a cotton pad for a few seconds


My Thoughts

What I like about this product, I use to cleanse my skin with a cleansing foam twice a day, but after I got this product, I thought I would stop cleansing my face at night and use this instead, so my skin won’t be too dry and tight before I go to bed.

I like that this product does take out majority of my makeup very easily, especially on a everyday basis when I just have a little foundation / BB cream on my face.

I feel that this product is very suitable for people with oily skin. It removes oil on your skin and tightens it too. Whenever I use a BB cream that makes my skin very oily the end of the day, I only need to use this product to remove all the BB cream and oil on my face. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.

My sister has very sensitive skin, and this product isn’t too harsh on her skin. It didn’t break her out or anything. Just maybe a little too drying.

What I don’t like about this product, I find this product, on days when I don’t have a face of oily BB cream, a little too dry on my skin. But it’s nothing I can’t manage. Usually when I feel that way, I’ll just take a baby wipe to cleanse my face further and also to moisturize it to remove the tight feeling.

Although this product removes majority of my makeup, I feel that this might not be suitable if you’re looking for something that removes waterproof makeup, Especially on the eye area.

I’ve tried it on my eyes, and I feel that I can’t really remove much without tugging on the skin, which isn’t something to do. I also noticed that it doesn’t really remove waterproof mascara. So you might need to use a separate makeup remover to remove them.



To Summarize it,

PROs

  1. Removes most makeup quickly
  2. Cleanse face leaving a clean and fresh feeling
  3. Removes excess oil on your face
  4. Suitable for sensitive skin



CONs

  1. Might be too drying for people other than oily skin
  2. Does not remove waterproof makeup well ( Especially eye makeup)



Will I recommend this?

I would! I actually find this product really good. I’ve replace my night cleansing routine with this, and also the other version which I’ll probably be talking about in the next post. All of us who have makeup on, on a daily basis, would know that the most dreadful thing we want to do is to remove makeup. It’s just so time consuming! But this product does it all. From removing the makeup (non-waterproof) to cleansing your skin.

If you’re worried that your skin will not be clean and pores will clog since it doesn’t seem to cleanse that well, don’t worry!! I had that thought too! But it didn’t happen! My skin didn’t have any breakout or clogged pores appearing, it actually makes my face less dry since it doesn’t remove as much natural oil from my skin as when I cleanse my skin thoroughly everyday



This retails for SGD$16.90 at our local Watsons and Guardian Stores!


Have you tried them? What do you think?



Thanks for reading!!~



PS. YAY! I finally dyed my hair red and I'm all ready for CNY!~ 



xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...