Tuesday 25 March 2014

Ehhhh What??? Cold storage again??

Hi Everyone!!~~~ (if there’s even anyone left here… )

It’s beeen a really really long while!!!~

Seems like time really passed very fast this year! It’s like what??~~~ the end of march in a few days time! And probably the only post I have was in January!

To be honest.. I don’t really know where have time when… It just seems like my everyday revolves around working and resting at home.. and then back to work again…
HHMMMMMM…
I’m getting the hang of things now and not getting as tired… Yes… I’m always feeling very tired after work. No longer a night owl anymore. I’ll be out by what 11.30ish? So I’m back now! it’s time i get my lazy butt off resting and slacking and start writing again! I’ve been wanting to write all along… But you know… our trusty friend, procrastination, have been visiting pretty often recently. LOL!! it’s time to send him home!

Since I’m gone for quite some time, Let’s do a little update then..
As you all know may or may not have already knew, I snip off my hair and Yes. recently i dye it even darker..
Isit like a trend now to have darker hair or is it just me?.
It’s only been like half a year since I had crazy orange-ish hair that I was dying to get it even lighter.
IMG_2490

When i saw this photo yesterday. I was shocked! It actually didn’t come to me that my hair was this bright. LOL! Must be my recent toning down that makes me think this way.. LOL!

then.. around October or so I went to snip off my hair and tone it down a little.

IMG_3593
Then I tone it down to this colour after I snip my hair… To think that just a few weeks ago.. I felt that this colour was still too bright for my preference and went to get the bubble colour to dye it even darker.. LOL!

Don’t have a photo of it now~ But yeah it’s darker now.. LOL!!
Isit the trend now? Or is it just me? growing old and wanting something more mature? LOL!

Almost everyone I met after I cut my hair told me I look better in short hair.. Without any doubt.. I think so too.. But I honestly still prefer my hair longer alot more even when it doesn’t look as good as shorter hair. Mainly because to me, longer hair is so much easier to maintain.

I can just run out of the house with a head of wet hair and when it dries it will look alright..
But now with this length hair, I have to blow dry my hair every single time I wash it to prevent my hair from looking like a mess.

HMMMM… I think it’s the sacrifices we have to make to look pretty.. LOL! meanwhile, I’m trying to grow my hair back.. Am feeling very jealous of people who have long hair now! LOL!!!

I went to Vietnam last December, and we went to this silk factory. HHMMMM… Come come let me share some photos with you!
IMG_3900IMG_3901IMG_3904IMG_3905IMG_3906IMG_3907IMG_3908IMG_3909IMG_3910IMG_3912IMG_3913

Now that I’m looking at the photos.. I get reminded by the smell.. Ohhh.. Cannot  tahan.. I remember the smell!! Not very nice smelling ~~ I felt like vomiting half way through the tour.. no offence.. but it doesn’t really smell that great.

I don’t really have much photos with me.. cos everything is all over the place.. and I’m not that loyal to my own camera. LOL! halfway through I’ll just take someone else’s cameras and continue snapping photos again. or even my phone too~
PS. Someone else refers to my relatives friends and family.. LOL! not a stranger.

Anyone who owns a G12 will agree with me that it’s definitely not a compact light camera to carry around…
But then again, it isn’t exactly a compact camera to begin with.. So it’s a give and take thing.
Still loving my G12 alot even thought there’s like g15 g1x and many new Gs. LOL!!

Alright.. I have to quickly bring myself back on track.. if not it’ll end with an awkward ending again..
LOL!!

Now that I’m back to usual working hours, office hours, and more or less already fix my schedule, I can now slot time in to start blogging. I really have been missing it alot. And many many products have been waiting to be review as well!!! I’m like saving my 2in1 toner essence for review! I didn’t want to finish using it! LOL!!

Let’s all pray our old buddy, procrastination, don’t come back and visit me anytime soon! I don’t wanna MIA from this place!!~~~~~~


Alright~ I think I’ll end here before it gets too draggy~~

thanks for reading friends!
see you in the next post!

PS. I just changed my instagram account! follow me @loymeiyii


xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...