Sunday 19 October 2014

Diary: A Day(Night) With Me~

Hi everyone!
 i had those ohh let’s take random photos again! LOL!

I had this free nights and decided yeap! let’s take some photos! LOL!! and I randomly snapped snapped snapped! got in sequence one hor!!!

IMG 4177



Yea the first thing i do when i reach home is to change out and remove all makeup or sunblock on your face!!don’t need to have makeup at home! HAHAHAHAAH

Usually i’ll just lie around. cos i’m too tired! But i was feeling more hungry AHAHAHHAHA! So let’s have dinner!!!
IMG 4186
I didn’t cooked those dishes on the side. HAHAHAHAHA Chef of the night- my helper. LOL!
But i did cooked my own pasta. HAHAHAHA
IMG 4178
IMG 4181
IMG 4184
IMG 4185
Boil the pasta for 10mins (or as stated on the packaging), drain the water and add in the cedar shoot thing. LOL!!!

Not too sure how healthy this is.. LOL! but it seems better than having cream pasta. LOL! so this shall do AHAHAHAH~

Lazy me being lazy me~~ I decided to give myself excuses by saying i shouldn’t go for a stroll right after dinner. AHHAHAHAHA which is partially true la. LOL!!!! So i just sat around at home LOL!!!!! Nothing much to see alsoLOL!!

THEN!!!! THEN!!!!! We…yea.. we decided to be a little more active and finally decided to get our butts off the couch and go for a walk! LOL!!!

After I got Ozzy and Domo on the leash, my mum said she wanted to join us. Sooo….
IMG 4188
Look at them!! LOL!!!
“MUMMY!!! HURRY UP!! WE’RE WAITING FOR YOU!!!~~~~~” HAHAHAHAHAA
Yea.. I walk my dogs with running shoes. HAHAHAHA Trying to be sporty~~~ AHHAHAHA
yea.. those socks. AHAHAHAHAHHAHA I just can’t make do with ankle socks! I hate it when it slides off my heels. HAHAHAHA higher socks makes me feel safe. AHAHAHHAHAHA

Of course.. me being me.. we need to complete that sporty look!!! LOL!!!
IMG 4192
A HIGH PONYTAIL! HAHAHAHA ohhh yea.. sooooo ready for a run! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Who am i trying to lie. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ME?? RUN?? HAHAHHA  COME ON! HAHAHAHA

After our not so long walk. LOL!!! We’re back home.. & yea you guess it right~ Back to lazing around again! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Then I had this sudden urge to tidy my clothes! and here I went! HAHAHA!
IMG 4194
Why mask?? LOL!!! because……. I never clean out my wardrobe since…. Chinese New Year. LOL!! So the dust.. HAHAHAHA It’s snowing~ Maybe I’ll get an early white christmas HAHAHAAH!!!
Ok.. that’s gross. HAHAHAAH!

Yea.. I started sneezing while getting some of the clothes out. So yea.. Had to get a mask HAAHAHAHHA

After a not so long but very tiring process for a procrastinating nua me. HAAHHAHA We’re finally done!!!!!!!heehee!! DONE!!!!

IMG 4197

See even domo is tired! snoozing away already!!! LOL!

And I felt real productive that day.~ To make it even more productive,
IMG 4198

Watched some videos and blog at the same time!!! LOL!

& that’s about it!
IMG 4199
Our hardworking domo’s fast asleep! tempting me to go to bed too!!!

Tried to fight it for a while.. but ohhh well… I gave up quite quickly! AHHAHHAHA!

& it’s time too turn in! Yea it’s literally time to turn in now! HAHAHAHA Gonna post this post up, wash up and go to bed!

Good Night Everyone!
IMG 4200

THANKS FOR READING!!!!

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...