Thursday 16 October 2014

Vietnam 2013 : DAY 1!

Hi Everyone~~~

I’ve been telling all my friends how much i liked Vietnam when i went there last year & I realised i never posted anything about it~

I was just looking back at the photos and i realise why i didn’t. HAHAHAHAHA ALL SOOOO BORRING ONE~~~ I think I just don’t really have the talent to take nice photos. HAHAHAAHAH!

Nonetheless. I chose some to share. AHAHHAHA!

IMG_3423

Nice HAir leh! LOL! especially for someone who took a 3hr flight early early in the moooorrrning. LOL~



IMG_3424
I wanted to take the heavy traffic there la.. but… fail AHAHAHAHHA!!! so here you go.. empty sides with a random car. HAHAHA
IMG_3446
We went to this place..I wasn’t really listening to the tour guide. HAHAHA But it’s like a place where the govt have their meetings. LOL! Don’t quote me on that. i don’t rmb. HAHAHHA

IMG_3448
This is a tourist must. AHAHAHHAHA
Selfie with all the touristy attractions you go to. HAAHHA

IMG_3449IMG_3454IMG_3461IMG_3463IMG_3464IMG_3477IMG_3479
Then we went to… this.. museum & it’s not that interesting.. LOL!
IMG_3506
This is a post office! BEAUTIFUL!!!~~~ LOL!! I don’t know if it’s still a post office now. But when i went in to use the toilet. LOL!! I see people at their stalls selling stuff~ sooo~~~ Not too sure. I’m not too good with the listening & remembering what the tour guide said. LOL!

IMG_3503
My fail attempt to take the beautiful church opposite the post office.
#halffacephotobombstranger LOL!!!! nah~ not stranger. LOL!!!

IMG_3512
& back at the hotel!! OMG i wasn’t really expecting to stay in this kind of hotels. actually.. LOL!! i was expecting something without aircon and fans la. from all the shows who gives spoilers. BUT!!!!!! IT’S sSSOOOO AMAZING!!!!

IMG_3513IMG_3514IMG_3515IMG_3516
I’m not the highlight. LOL! it’s the binds.
you can pull it up and it’s the bathtub!!!! HAAHHAHAHAHA SOOOO HAHAHHAHAH
IMG_3510
SOOOO coool!!~~ LOL!!

OK. That’s pretty much day 1…well i think LOL!

I think i havent mentioned anywhere yet. I was looking back at the photos cos… we’re going back this year again!!!!!!!!! I hope there’ll be awesome awesome wifi again… so i can do some stuff in the hotel room
HAHAHAHHA!

Alright~ I shall end here.!

Thanks for reading!
xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...