Sunday 28 September 2014

Review : Natural World Moroccan Argan Oil

Hi Everyone,

You know how the entire youtube blogging/youtube world are raving about moroccan oil & Argan oil for your hair? And recently. anything with Argan oil in the skincare is good and highly raved.

We all know there was a hype on the Moroccan oil hair oil about 2-3years back?? and it’s still many people’s fave. Yeap.. the cold hard truth about it. It’s almost impossible to get them in our local stores.

So one fine day, about a year ago, while i was restocking on my hair products i chanced upon this~

IMG 4137

Natural World’s Moroccan Argan Oil.


Ok la~ let’s be honest here. i didn’t chance upon it~ LOL! A sales assistant came up to me and told me this is their current popular item & many came back for more.

I was extremely hesitant on getting that the first time. I didn’t heard anything from this brand, and it’s all about the moroccan and argan oil craze then. Anyone would have told you that it’s good as long as it has this 2 products in it.
So i skipped it the first time.
The 2nd time i was there. this random lady just walked up and picked 2bottles and went to the counter to pay. It was then this product caught my attention. LOL!
I stand in front of it thinking for about 20mins before i took one bottle to the counter to buy it.

After a year~ And almost done with my 2nd bottle, i’m here with my thoughts. LOL!
IMG 4139

IMG 4140

No fanciful pump to dispense the product. just this old school method that’s been around for the longest time. LOL!
IMG 4144

I figured out there was no point for this photo. LOL! cos you can’t really see anything as well.

Like the product states, it’s a oil. But unlike the usual oil product you see around. this oil is actually  very thin and quite runny. i would say a mix between half half of water and oil.

& it has a sweet nutty scent to it which goes off when your hair dries.


My Thoughts

I thought it’s rather redundant for me to take a photo of a before and after of my hair since i’ve been using for such a long time so there won’t be much of a difference too.

before i go into it, it’s just make things clear~ I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!
ok let’s get into it. LOL!

I always wanted smooth flyaway free, non tangly hair. That’s why i’m always on a hunt for new hair care products. Some will make me break out, some are just too oily, some too messy and some.. just does nothing.

This product is by far, the best i’ve found. I’m not usually some more who buys the same products over and over again, especially for hair care products, since my hair gets use to them very quickly. But this is really a staple for me.

It is indeed light weight. I’m guessing due to it’s consistency, water-oil mix. You know how oil often makes your hair weigh down, greasy and what not when you apply too much. So you have to be very cautious with the amount you dispense? This product, don’t worry. I tried before. I used twice or even thrice what i’ve suppose to use when i’m just too lazy to condition my hair before that. & my hair is never greasy let alone. weighed down. Totally proves the light weight part! many many thumbs up!

we know.. some products they claim to give you tangle free hair. But a few hours later, you notice your hair tangling up~ frizz free hair.. do i even need to go to that part?? usually those products are the most tricky..

But ever since i started using this product, my hair seem to be free from all this problems.

For someone like me who doesn’t wash their hair daily, having a non greasy leave in hair product is super important especially when you’re working with 2nd day hair.. my god~~ This product doesn’t give me any of this trouble.

When i style my hair with it, it doesn’t weigh the hair down. when i blow dry my hair to have some volume in it, it doesn’t flatten throughout the day.

frizz free, tangle free, healthy shine, smooth, light weight, grease free,breakout free, what more can we ask for for a good hair day??

I don’t really know where i should slot is to. But I know there will be people wondering how i apply it
AFTER SHOWER on DAMP hair!

come come.. although i made it really clear why I love this product, we still need to summarise for summarise sake


PROs
1) Light weight
2) Hydrating
3) Tangle Frizz Grease Free
4) Leaves hair soft and smooth
5) Doesn’t weigh hair down


CONs ( if you really insist)
1) Not sold at many places

so far i’ve only seen it at one store~~ Not too sure where else you can get it



Will I recommend it?
If you haven’t got it, YES OF CAUSE!!!! EVERYONE EVERYONE who takes good care of their hair should get this and try. I wouldn’t say that this is a life changing product because you still can live without it. But if you want smooth soft silky hair, something really good for your hair, not only on the outside, but into the hair follicles as well.. This is the product to try.

This product retails at SGD$29.00 at our local Venus beauty supply stores.

ps. see what’s why it’s a con. because you can’t find it at watsons. AHAHHA


Alright!Let’s talk again in the next post~

Thanks for reading!!

xx, meiyi

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...