Friday 15 March 2013

Grassy Domo!~

Hi Everyone!~

I’m trying to sort out the photos in my camera. I asked my sister for some help with the photos so I can post it up to share with you.. But we went a little over board with the amount… LOL!!~ So need sometime to sort which I want and which not.

While I was looking through the photos, I found some photos of Domo, not too sure when I took this, but I shall share them with you!(:

IMG_1439
IMG_1440

This was taken by my sister, while I was doing something else and she got a little bored just holding on the camera. LOL!~

This is usually how chilled both of them are, doing nothing, and just lying down.

IMG_1525

My sister found this strip of ribbon and decided to tie it on Domo.. Look how cute he looks in it!! ((: BEAUTIFUL!!

PS. Look at the blue house at the back… That’s ozzy’s dog house!!~ Believe it or not.. We got it for about SGD$30 when we were in Macau!!

If you’re living in Singapore and have pets, mainly dogs and cats, you’ll know how expensive to buy bedding for them, especially from stores!
SGD$30 can’t even get them a decent bed, unless you’re looking at plastic beds with cushion and not full cushion beds. Even online, SGD$30 can probably only secure you a bed big enough for a Chihuahua.
But this house fits both Ozzy and Domo! Just a little squeezy.. LOL!~ But Ozzy dominates it anyway.. Domo isn’t a huge fan of “enclosed” area.

IMG_1528

Then there’s this one day, Mum noticed Domo sitting right in front of this vase, looking really handsome. LOL!~ So she ask me to take my camera out to take a photo of this.

IMG_1529IMG_1530

AH… Just adorable!!~



Anyway… Guessed what happened earlier today..-.-

I came out of the room and saw Domo covered in grass, AGAIN!

IMG_1557IMG_1558

Oh GOD! This is the 3rd time this week!
Today is Thursday, and I’m not at home on Tuesday, since I had a paper on that day, it means, everyday I was home for the week, he is covered in grass-.-

I don’t really know why he’s doing that. It’s actually not something new. When he was still a puppy, he had this fetish for grass, especially dried grass. On walks, when he sees a pile of dried grass, he will want to go over, very badly, and roll in it. I remember there was this once, I couldn’t get him out of the pile, and he was enjoying himself (LOL), a man, living around the area, asked me if he was ok. LOL!~ he even asked me why he did that.. I didn’t know to laugh or to feel embarrassed.

But as he grows older, it didn’t happen as often anymore. Occasionally he will still come in with a full body of grass, especially when my dad is mowing the lawn.

I went online to search about it, people are saying maybe the dog’s ears are feeling itchy, which is impossible, because I just cleaned them. I also asked the Vet about it, she told me it’s as bizarre as Domo’s fetish for eating grass. LOL!~ Yes Domo eats grass sometimes. The good thing is the vet says it’s fine if they’re eating grass, it’s not causing them any harm. Just make sure we don’t spray fertilizers and/or insecticides on the grass.

I don’t know.. Hope Domo don’t roll in the grass tomorrow again!(: I had a hard time trying to get out all the grass~ BTW. This is a mild case of grass stuck onto him.. Let me see when I’ll be able to get one that covers him totally to show you.


IMG_1556

I took this earlier today too. If I didn’t remember wrongly, he’s waiting for his walk.

Alrighty!~ That’s about it for this post..

Ohh.. And if' you’re wondering what I’m addicted recently..



Very random indeed. Sometimes I find myself enjoying strange documentaries….


Thanks for reading!!~


xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...