Wednesday 12 June 2013

Doggy Diary

Hi Everyone!~

I just came out with this title la few seconds ago. I think maybe from now on, I shall have a title for all my non-review posts. LOL!~ Don’t know why I had this idea too.. Maybe too much blog reading??… LOL!~~

Alright.. Before this morning, I thought I had lots of ozzy and domo’s photos. But it doesn’t really seem like that. And some of them I don’t even know if I posted them in any of the post.

But ohh well.. Who can resist looking at pictures of animals…~~

I know I can’t.. LOL!~~

So let’s get the photos rolling~~

IMG_1524
IMG_1525


This was taken I think when my sister was doing some spring cleaning and she found a ribbon..

Yesh.. we love “dressing” them up!~ Just over the weekend, I took out a bandana I have from a few years back, and tie it around domo and ozzy to make them look like scouts and cowboys.. LOL!~

Totally forgot to take a photo of it. Shall do that the next time I do it again…LOL

PS. There’s another “dressing up” photo if you continue scrolling!~



IMG_1527IMG_1528IMG_1529IMG_1530


There’s this one random night where domo just sat in front of this vase and my mum thought he looked really pretty. So she whipped out her phone and started snapping photos of him. But the resolution isn’t that great on the phone.. So she asked me to take out my camera to shoot him.. LOL!~

So there you go.. Model MO.LOL!~


IMG_1556

Domo has change his fur style now that I look at him. he’s back to his puppy cut!~ It still suits him better.. Looks more playful and casual.. Unlike in this photo, his snout looks so long. Makes him look so serious.. LOL!!~



I probably posted this.. But ohh well.. This is worth post again!~

IMG_1557IMG_1558

I came out from the room after studying for hours to get something to munch on and I saw the floor stained with mud and grass lying around..
This actually isn’t something rare.. It’s domo.. YES.. Him again…-.-

He has this habit of rolling and digging in grass. ESPECIALLY grass that are dry.


And next I found him all covered with grass..(in the photo above) LOL!~



IMG_1567IMG_1568IMG_1569IMG_1570


I got really bored studying one day.. And domo kept using his paws to tell me to carry him.. LOL!!~
I carried him up abit, and saw the teddy bear I got from graduation behind me and thought that it looks cool if domo has it on his head.. In front of my notes.

Don’t he look studious.. LOL!!~



IMG_1571



I thought of taking some photos while we were on our walks one day.. But it didn’t turn out really well.. There’s nothing along the way just houses houses and houses. So I ended up with only 1 photo. LOL!~

IMG_1572IMG_1573


Don’t you just wanna give this back a little rub.. LOL!!~


If you’re wondering.. Where’s ozzy??!!

He’s here..LOL!~

IMG_1574IMG_1575

Ozzy is very lazy..So you can almost never catch him in any action, since all he does is to sleep and eat and go for walks.
He’ll never bother you until he wants something… So… half the time.. He’s not around, probably hiding under his favourite table sleeping. LOL!~~ Alright.. I guess the next time when I do a doggy diary again I’ll have more ozzy’s photos.. LOL!!~

See you in the next post!!~'


Thanks for reading!!~

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...