Wednesday 17 July 2013

Crayon Shin Chan, weird selfie…etc.

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to post a review today, but looking at the time now, I don’t think I’ll be able to..LOL!~~

I was just watching some videos just now and I came across this.





The language is abit…..erm… PG for kids?? LOL!!~ I’ve only watched the Chinese and Japanese versions of these and they seem really alright.. Is the English version really like this? Or did they change it or something.. LOL!!~~

Anyhoo.. It’s still pretty entertaining.. LOL!! Brings out my inner self. LOL!!~

I think it’s around last week, I got myself a tripod for my G12. Well it’s not exactly only for G12, it’s for all the other cameras that I’m gonna own in future… LOL!!~ I’m thinking maybe I should get a remote soon. LOL!..

Back to the point, I was really excited and started assembling everything together…
And this happened..

IMG_1679IMG_1680IMG_1681IMG_1707


Yea.. I usually don’t take myself seriously.. Which explains the photos. LOL!!~
I did try to take afew decent shots… LOL!!~

IMG_1704IMG_1705

Yeapp.. These are the only serious ones.. LOL!!~~


Probably no one will ask what I have on my face. But I’ll just jot it down anyway.

  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 (got it in the wrong shade, but it still works pretty well)
  • MAC Brow Set (Clear)
  • Etude House Proof 10 Liquid Eyeliner in Burgundy
  • Etude House Look At My Lips Lipstick in #2 Coral Orange
  • Mac Blush in Peachtwist
  • Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara


Yeap I think that’s about it. that’s usually what I have on my face recently. LOL!~~



Alright.. I’m heading home now..Shall stop here.


Thanks for reading!!~


xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...