Monday 7 September 2015

Diary : Friday Night Pampering, Impulse purchase?

I wanted to blog on friday, but i fell asleep!

I’m realising everyone I see is loving the cushion puff from the cushion foundation. is it me using it wrongly or i’m just weird. hmmmm.
never mind about that. Let me try it again, maybe i’ll love it too.

I was looking at my photos recently and i realise, I’m not that hardworking with my skin, because i work so near from home, I don’t even bother to put on makeup unless I really needed to, even for skincare I’ve been really slacking on it recently. on friday, my skin felt really like rubbish, so I decided to give it a little care.
IMG 5594


























This brings back old memories, especially the sheet mask. I’ve been using this mask for years. till today it remains  as one of the few masks I reach. I particularly love the honey and green tea version of the mask.

Just using a bunch of stuff that I really enjoy to deep cleanse and restore all that lost moisture back into the skin!

#attempt to me more hardworking again.

I’m trying to get back into the swing of wearing makeup everyday, so I’ll look more presentable!
I don’t wanna find much excuses~ but I really don’t see the need in dressing up recently, may be due to the industry i’m working in, the people i meet, and my skin is pretty in an alright condition. No breakout, no trouble.

Just didn’t like how lazy I am now, so trying to get back into the swing of things.

So just now over lunch, I did a small splurge.
IMG 5611


































Wooohooo! new lip stains to try out!
Got them in all the shades they have. the sales person gave me a weird look. But it’s on 30% off! why not!
it’s on average less than $10 for one know. And I really wanna try out new stuff. I know I know. I have more than enough lip products to last me for my entire life. LOL!

Shall give them a try and let you know what I think about them!

yea that’s how my time went by till now. LOL!

so I shall end it here! see you in the next post!
Sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...