Thursday 27 December 2012

Macau Getaway Part 1–The Venetian

Hi Everyone!~

As mentioned in the previous post, due to my MIA-ness for the past few days, I went to Macau for a short holiday~

I should be sleeping now since I have to wake up for lessons at 6 later, but I took a long nap in the afternoon, I can’t sleep now. LOL!~

I don’t really know how I’m gonna share the photos, I’m not a good photographer, so the photos might be way below standard, messy and all over the place. LOL!~ Please bear with me..

IMG_0963



We took the morning flight there. Crazy morning flight which departs at 6am and this photo was taken right after we checked in, which is about 4am(?), hence the super dim lights at the terminal. PS. It’s usually very very bright in the airport. LOL

After all the wait and the 3-4 hrs of flight, we finally landed!!~

IMG_0965

IMG_0973

IMG_0974

*I wanted to load some selfshot photos, but I realize I look too hideous. LOL. I hadn’t slept the night before and only had like an hour(?) of nap on the plane.

IMG_0977

IMG_0978


I was snapping photos and the next thing I knew, the police officer told me to keep my camera. LOL.
My tourist moments ended there… I think you’re not suppose to take photos only at the immigration counters??  That’s why he told me to keep my camera.

IMG_0982

Here’s the most decent one I can find. LOL!~
Yeap I’m going a little crazy from the lack of sleep.

IMG_0985

For those who watch “Boys over flowers” would know where this is!!~

We stayed at The Venetian!~

IMG_0986

We were at the hotel as early as 10am(?). The normal check in time is around 3-4pm, but my mum manage to get the express check in, so we can put our bags down earlier!!~

Because we’re there so early, even before the check out time, there is hardly anyone around, hence the lack of queue. When we came down later in the afternoon, it was CRAZY!!~

IMG_0991

IMG_0992
I was so amazed by the bathroom in our room, it’s HUGE!~

IMG_0993IMG_0994IMG_0995

It’s huge isn’t it!~ Kind of feels like royalty there. LOL!~

IMG_0996IMG_0997

For those who are wondering, I don’t think all the rooms come with 2 queen size beds. Our room isn’t the normal hotel room. It’s called hotel suite or something. It’s like a family room.
IMG_0999IMG_1000
We also had like a mini living room area in the hotel.

IMG_1001IMG_1002IMG_1003

Our view is facing the hotel. I heard from my aunt, who was staying opposite us, her view from her room is towards the sea. So she can actually see ferries going in and out.

We then decided to explore the area a little, and OMG!~ It’s those scene from the drama!!~

IMG_1007IMG_1008IMG_1009IMG_1012IMG_1014IMG_1016IMG_1018
IMG_1019




























I can’t really remember why there’s a crowd there. I’m guessing it’s because the guy did something funny/interesting.


I’m getting a little sleepy now!~ I think I’ll stop here. Shall continue, maybe tomorrow. Hope I have the time too!!(:


Thanks for reading!!~

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...