Sunday 13 January 2013

UPDATE!~ What I’ve Been Up To!

Hi Everyone!

As you may or may not know, Chinese New Year is about a month from now!

I have been shopping for new clothes to wear for CNY since the start of the year. But sad to say.. I’ve only gotten one dress, and it’s black. I’m still thinking how I shall wear it so that it doesn’t look that unlucky.

It’s really good that my family aren’t superstitious and forbids everything black. At least we can buy something black, but match it with some brighter colours so it doesn’t look all black and dull.

With that being said, because of all these searching of clothes, shopping in short LOL, and school, I’m hardly at home. AND I didn’t have time to take photos of the products I want to review on in the day.

I know many people (who are writing blogs) take their pictures with lights at night. I tried that too, but I didn’t like the outcome of it.. Most of the time, I just delete it and retake it in the day. That’s why, if you’ve followed my blog for some time, you would have noticed that most of the photos are under sunlight.

There’s another “obsession” I’m having this week too!~




Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de (After Dinner Mysteries)

I don’t know Japanese, so I don’t know how to type in in Japanese. LOL! Romanization works fine for me!!~

I’m totally in love with this show!!~

I really like this kind of detective shows, but sometimes I just find it too serious and boring!~ I like that this detective show has comedy in it!~ Makes it so much more entertaining!!~

And I really like the actor in the show.



His name is Sho Sakurai

I find him very funny in the show although I don’t understand a single word he said and had to read the subtitles. But his expression!!~~ *faints!*

So if you haven’t watch this show, WATCH IT!

I’ll stop here for now. Other than these, I think my life is pretty boring! LOL! I shall leave some time next week to stay at home to shoot some photos for review. I have some products I have been wanting to write about for some time….

So stay tune!!~


Thanks for reading!!~

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...