Thursday 8 November 2012

I Need Help For Hair!~

Hi Everyone!~

I need some help!~

Not sure if you'l know, I have been using My Kerastase Nectar Thermique for quite some time.



I have been loving it! Until today.

But I'm going to be done with this bottle very soon and it's time to purchase a new one.

I want to try something else, but I can't choose which to try!~

I'm intending to get the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque



But I don't know which hair serum/lotion should I get

Here's what I short listed



1) Moroccanoil Oil Treatment

I have used the Moroccan Oil from Organix and I really like it.
I'm thinking of trying this for quite some time. But it's pretty pricey


2) Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner

I've seen some great reviews about it.
And many people that uses this have really nice smooth and shiny hair.



3) Redken Extreme Anti-Snap

It acts as a heat protection, reduce friction while brushing and helps prevent breakage and split ends.

I've never really read up any review on this, but my friend's sister have been using this and her hair is so much smoother and shinier now.

It is also less frizzy. So I really wanted to try too!~

Which of these 3 would you recommend?

Or is there something else you would like to recommend??

Leave them in the comments section down below!!~

Thankyou!!~

Thanks for reading!~

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...