Sunday 11 November 2012

The Difference Between Ozzy and Domo

Hi Everyone!~

While I was taking some photos for the ST. Ives Makeup Remover and Facial Cleanser post, Click here if you missed it, I saw something interesting~

It's not something that I didn't know, it's because it's happening every single day, I didn't really pay any attention to it until Domo decided to be a busybody to disturb me~



This is Ozzy.
Most of the time when I'm doing something, he'll always be around, chilling. Either beside me or somewhere near.


Sometimes he'll get tired and start yawning.


What an angel~

Then when he wants some attention,


He comes right beside you


To show you this innocent face of him~

Ignore him even more and he'll lie on your lap.

As for Domo.

When I'm taking photos for a post,

You can expect 2 things from him.

Either be running here and there, busy doing his "things"

OR


"Inspecting" your work

-.-


Other things he'll do, especially with this look


Is to walk over, make you stop whatever you're doing to touch him!

-.-!~

Ahhh~ such a joy to have them both around~

And 

Thanks for reading!~
xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...