Wednesday 21 November 2012

Movie Marathon(?)

Hi Everyone!~

I'm not a movie person, I very much prefer watching variety shows, certain documentaries and beauty videos. LOL!~ I'm probably a very boring person to many of you.

But I found myself watching quite a few movies this week, be it new release or old films.
Here's some new release show I've seen.


People who watch Avengers, Dark Knight all love this show. Apparently it's somewhat related.
Initially I thought I wouldn't like it since I fell asleep while watching Avengers and got a little bored during Dark Knight. 

But Sky Fall turns out pretty good!~ I haven't watch any of the James Bond movies, partially because I'm not a action movie lover, but I think this show is pretty good!~

So if you are contemplating on watching this, go ahead!~ It is not as bad as you think it is. Well... At least for me it isn't.((:


I just caught Pitch Perfect on Monday!~ LOVE IT!!~

My friend who was really into music related stuffs told me what kind of movie this was. The way he described it made it sound like some HSM or Camp Rock show.
So I didn't have much to expect when I went in.. But it was so good!!~

Usually when I watch a movie, I won't even think of getting the DVD or want to watch it again.
But I LOVE this show so much, I'm going to purchase the DVD when it's release, and watch it over and over again!~

I love Fat AMY!!~~ She's so funny!~


Today my sisters and I went to catch a local film!~ Ah Boys to Men.
I believe if you're a Singaporean you've heard of it.

For those who don't know yet, this movie actually beat Sky Fall in our box office in Singapore!~ WOW!!~

I will watch local films whenever they're airing. Maybe I'm Patriotic?((:

I always find local films very close to our hearts. The languages they speak, the slangs they use and they jokes they make. Not everyone will understand them, but if you're a Singaporean, you'll definitely understand and find it really funny!~

I totally understand why it's top in the box office now...(: If you're living in Singapore and have yet to catch this movie, go catch it soon!!~ You'll be missing all the laughter if you don't!!(:

PS. There's a part 2 to this film~ I think it'll probably be airing somewhere around CNY next year. That's the trends for local films. HAHAHA! At least that's what I observed.HAHA!


Hotel Transylvania is not in cinemas yet.
If I didn't remember wrongly, it will start airing on 6th December 2012.
But I've already watched it online~

I find this movie quite entertaining, partially because I really like watching animated shows, mainly cartoons, I don't think everyone will like it, some may find it boring. But I find it quite alright. I'm considering if I should go to the cinema to watch it in better resolution when it airs... Because I've been a spoiler and watch it already.):



As we all know, Breaking Dawn part 2 is coming soon!~ Or maybe in some countries it has started airing.
I don't know why, I've never been interested in Twilight films. When they were airing, be it which one, I haven't watch it.

Probably because I'm always choosing comedy films.
I can't remember what made me want to try watching them.
So I decided to watch them online to see how it goes.



I'm done watching the 1st and 2nd movie.

Sorry Twilight fans~ It is probably me. But I didn't get addicted to the show.
I had to pause the movie half way and watch something else.


I'm now on the 3rd movie.
I hope it gets exciting and makes me want to watch Breaking Dawn Part 2!~
But for now... I don't think I will.



I remember some time back, I watched this movie. I find it so funny!~
It's a parody of Twilight.

When I was watching the Twilight films, I suddenly got reminded of some scene of this movie. I thought maybe the actual show would be funny too. But it didn't.

So when I paused the movie, I decided to watch this. HAHAHA!~


Alright!~ I shall go back to watch Eclipse now!~~

If you have a movie recommendations, don't forget to leave them in the comments section down below!!~ So I can have more movies to watch!!(((:

Thanks for reading!!~

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...