Wednesday 5 August 2015

Finally!!!

Hi Everyone!

OMG! Finally!!!! I can post with the app again!

I’m not too sure what happened. I used to post normally with the site on bloodspot but a few months into posting they didn’t allow me to post anything anymore. so i had to look for other alternatives to post.

Then there was windows live writer or something. I could just use it to post. Then i switched over to Mac. And i didn’t wanna spend money on the application. So i just downloaded a blogging app free from an online site.

about 2 -3 months ago. This app crashed on me. and there’s no way i can fix it. So i did bait of research on it and i finally gave in an bought Marsedit to keep me going. I figured. I’ll drink lesser bubble teas and the cost will be covered for. HAHA. and woohoo! I’m back to blogging again!

Not too sure what i’m gonna be blogging next! but if you’ve missed, i have 2 videos up on my channel!
Thankyou for supporting!!









Speak to you soon in the next post!~

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...