Saturday 29 September 2012

Pop Blush By Topshop

Hi everyone,

Time check.. It is 2.16am in the morning now.
I have no idea what I am doing sitting in front of my laptop writing a post.

My brains are pretty much too tired to be even functioning well.
PS. I do function well at night, but that's if I have enough sleep. But I have been lackong of sleep ever since school started.

I may just keep typing and typing and just fall asleep without even posting this up!~
*fingers cross* Hope I won't do that!~

Alright into today's post...~~

I have been noticing myself picking up something I have been "cold storage" for quite time now.

Ahhh~ It's good to give this blush a mention~



If you're a addict to this brand you will definitely know where this is from!~
And Yes for those who guessed right, It is from Topshop.

And it is their Powder Blush in Pop.


I believe they don't sell powder blushes now. Pretty much all their blushes in store at all cream blushes, but I believe you can get something similar to this~


This blush was pretty much an impulse buy on my part, I thought the colour looked really nice and got it.

Because I thought it looked weird, I didn't really used it.

Have no idea why I thought this way too.

But all thanks to my random self for picking this up and giving it a try again!~


This is a light coral pink.
I want to say it is a peach, but this colour tend to go towards the pinkish side instead of the peachy side.


Here are the swatches.

For people who don't know how pigmented these blushes are, you might want to slowly build up the colour.
For the 1st few times I used it, I didn't really know what to do with it and applied it too heavily, and it made me look like a clown in the end.

My Thoughts,
From my experience

For Starters, I love the package. I'm always drawn to pretty packaging. Rather than having plain, mono-colour packaging, I like something with a little pattern on it or some pretty colours that will attract me.
Usually I find them just to irresistable to resist them!~

What I like about this product, Other than the packaging, I'm really impressed with the pigmentation of this product.
For it's price, I find that this blush works very well. Sometimes, with the same amount of money, the blush that I get seems to be just shimmers/glitters,(such a let down) but where as for this, the colour is really pretty vibrant.
This product will last me for a really long time because a little of this goes a long way.
I like that a little of this blush leave a hint of rosy cheeks. Leaving people to guess if you had blush on you.
The colour is very natural that you wouldn't really notice you have blush on!~
I don't really own many matte blushes, therefore, I really like that Topshop blushes all comes in matte tone!~

What I don't like about this product, This shall be changed to I use to dislike this product.
Because I didn't know how to control the amount of product to use and made myself look very unnatural.
Bur with a little practice it is all fine!~

Would I recommend it? Yes I would, This blush is cheap and looks good on everyone of every skin tone.
I have friends that has the exact same blush and they have been loving them!`

This retails for SGD$16 at our Topshop stores

PS. I don't think they have the powder version anymore, so you might only be able to swatches on the back of your hands.


Has anyone of your tried the cream version blushes?
What are your thoughts?Leave them down below in the comments sections!~~

Thanks for reading,

Byes,

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...