Tuesday 9 October 2012

13 Question Tag

Hi everyone,

Today's post isn't going to be a review on a product.
I feel like taking a day off from reviewing a product, I'm blaming it on the Monday Blues!~HAHAHAAH!

But I didn't want to miss a today's post!~
Just when I was thinking of what to do for today's post, I chanced upon, Ingrid's, Missglamorazzi on YouTube, video.


And it is the 13 Question Tag.


So I thought it would be interesting to do one too, since I like watching this kind of videos.((:


So let's get started!~

1) What do you order at Starbucks?

This is pretty simple~
Chai Tea Latte~

I basically only order this at Starbucks since I don't drink coffee at all.
This addiction was actually from Missglamorazzi, on YouTube.
She was saying how much she loves Chai Tea Latte in one of her videos and I wanted to try it.
And when I did, I love it!~~ But I've found anyone who knows me, in real life, who likes this same drink!~):

2) What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?

Shorts. But not mini shorts/hot pants.
I don't wear shorts that are too short. I like shorts that can cover a little of my thighs and not only my butt.

I wear shorts almost everyday be it when I'm going to school or just having a casual meal with a friend.

As you know, in Singapore, it's summer all year round. And it can get pretty humid here. If I'm in shorts or some comfortable bottoms, I won't feel like doing anything. I pretty much just want to sit in an air-conditioned environment the entire day~

3) What's one thing that probably most people don't know about you?

I can't control my tears when I hear or watch a true sad story that happened to a dog.

I believe only my family and friends that I am very close to know this.

To many people I know, I am someone who is emotion-less. I don't cry when I watch a sad or touching movie/show. I don't really get offended by bad jokes played on me.
In short, to many people I know, I'm someone who never lets sad emotions flow~

4) Name one thing that you want to do before you die

There's definitely more than one thing I want to do before I die.
But if I were to only do one, it will be to have my own family.
Not that I don't have a family now, it's more like I want to be a mum, and have kids.

I don't know why, I always have this thought that I would probably never be able to get married.HAHA!~

5) What's one food that you cannot live without?

Anything sweet.
I like salty food too, but if I were to choose, it would be sweet food.
Sweet food just makes my mood better than anything else!~

6) What quote/phrase do you live your life by?

Hmmm... I have to think about this, let's skip to the next question first~

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
By Friedrich Nietzsche
I know Kelly Clarkson has a song " What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Both works fine.
Whenever I meet something bad, I'll keep telling myself this and when it passes, I'll feel that it's actually not that tough~

7) What do you like and dislike about the YT community?

Like - I really like that there is never ending videos for me to watch. Be it beauty videos, comedy or just random videos.

Dislike - I don't understand why people can leave such hurtful and mean comments to someone. It's not like the video is doing any harm to you. I just feel..If you don't like it, then don't watch it.

And also like cyber fights? Like some people they make videos to scold or insult someone, which will like start a cyber "war". I just find it very redundant and a little childish.

8) What's your number one most listened to songs on iTunes?


새들처럼 by FTISLAND
It means "Like The Birds" if I translated it correctly.

They are not the original singer for this song, but I really like how FTisland sang it~
And I really like Hong Ki's look in this music video~ so much that it is my wallpaper on my laptop and my phone!~HAHAH! * obsessed!~*

9) What kind of style would you define yourself as having?

*puts 새들처럼 on replay~*

I don't really have a style, comfort to me is more important than being stylish~
So my style is comfort?~

But if I would categorize myself into a style, it would be girly/feminine.
I always tend to pick up girly clothes and you'll always find me around that section in the stores. I'm hardly around the rock, boyish or gothic section.

10) Favorite number

2.
Because good things comes in pairs!~

11) Two Hobbies

1. Watching YouTube videos.
2. Playing with my dogs.
These are basically the 2 things I do everyday when I'm at home!~

wait.. I blog everyday now and I like it..Can it be one of my hobbies too?~HAHAHA!~

12) Two Pet Peeves

1. I can't stand it when the person sitting beside me starts shaking their legs.
I can literally feel the chair shaking and I HATE that feeling! It totally disrupts me from what I'm doing and I'll get so annoyed by it.

2. I don't like it when a person has already made their decision about something and still pretend to be indecisive or pretend that they are still open to other's opinion.
I mean since you've already made your decision, why waste your time and other people's time when you're not going to even listen?

13) Guilty Pleasure.

My guilty pleasures have to be got to do with food.
First on the list.. ICE CREAM.
Next will be donuts and cakes.

With this 3 items placed in front of me, it's something that I will not be able to resist.
If I go for a Ice cream buffet, I'll keep eating like it's a meal.
same goes for cakes and donuts!~

Alright!~ that's pretty much it for the 13 Question tag!~
If you've done this, be it a video or post, leave the link in the comment section below.
If not you can also share your 13 questions tag in the comment section below!~
I'll love to read them!!(:

Thanks for reading!~

xx, meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...