Tuesday 28 August 2012

Monday Questionnaire by Amarixe

I was reading blogs a few moments ago, and I came across Allison a.k.a Amarixe 's post on Monday Questionnaire and I wanted to do one too!

I've done a post for today! But I really want to do this! So just bear with me!~~


1.) Mood:


Tired, but looking forward to knock off!(: When I knock off at 5.30pm, which is about 10mins from now, I'll be very active again!~



2.) What is your favorite article of clothing to shop for?


Knitted wear & Shorts. I like to be all comfy and snuggled up.


3.) Three hours ago, I was ____________.


Watching Running Man! For those who don't know, Running Man is a Korean variety show! If you have not see it! go check it out! It is amazingly Funny!


4.) Current nail polish:


Yellow and Orange Nail colour from Etude House

Featured in THIS post

5.) When is the last time you read an actual paper newspaper (not digital)?


I believe it is 2 Saturdays ago. I only read the newspapers on Saturday because it is the only time I can sit down on the table and have a nice breakfast


6.) Current outfit:


Dri-Fit T-shirt and berms


7.) What is your natural hair texture?


Fine, Straight, Flat(pretty volume-less)


8.) Would you rather go a week without your phone or a week without your computer?


I can go without any for both, but since I start blogging everyday, I would have to choose my computer.

If my friends can't find me on my phone, they can find me on my social media sites! and I see my family everyday. So I don't really need to keep my phone with me to keep in contact with them!(:

9.) What is your favorite musical?


Can I count Hairspray as one? I can watch it over and over again without getting bored!(:


10.) Weekly goals:


Stop Procrastinating and start working!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...